TAKING CARE OF YOUR BRASS PLAQUE
Should you find that your brass has discoloured during transportation, please give your plaque a light polish with Brasso. (Should you have Benzine, this can also be used to shine after applying the Brasso)
TAKING CARE OF YOUR STAINLESS STEEL PLAQUE
Should you find that your steel has discoloured during transportation, please give your plaque a light polish with Dash. (The same as what you use for shining cars)
TAKING CARE OF YOUR STAINLESS ENGRAVED PLAQUE
These plaques can just be wiped with a damped cloth. Dash can also be used.
- Once your plaque is ready to be posted we will send you an email with a postal tracking number
- This number can be quoted when tracking your parcel
- Two ways of tracking your parcel, 1.By website www.sapo.co.za or by phoning 0860 111 502
- Once your parcel reach your nearest post office a notice will be left at the postbox for you to collect your plaque
- It is recommended that your track it so that your plaque is not returned to us for not collecting it
- A fee of R100.00 is charged for parcels that has been returned and needs to be re-posted.